What does it do?
Da Bu Yin Wan (Da Bu Yin Pian, YinGreat™, 大补阴丸
), literally "Great Yin Nourishment Pills" in Chinese, nourishes Yin to lower pathogenic fire†
. The herbal formula is used for hyperactivity of fire caused by deficiency of Yin, tidal fever and night sweating, cough with hemoptysis, ringing in the ears and seminal emission†
. It is also used for hyperthyroidism, diabetes, kidney tuberculosis, pulmonary tuberculosis, and bone tuberculosis suffered by the patients in hyperactivity of fire caused by deficiency of Yin†
What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend* of
| Radix Polygoni Multiflori |
Fructus Corni Officinalis
Rhizoma Alismatis Orientalis
Radix Scrophulariae Ningpoensis
Cortex Moutan Radicis
Herba Duchesneae Indicae
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata
Rhizoma Anemarrhenae Asphodeloidis
Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis
Carapax Et Plastrum Testudinis
Sus Scrofa Domestica Brisson
| (He Shou Wu) |
(Shan Zhu Yu)
(Tian Kui Zi)
(Mu Dan Pi)
(Shu Di Huang)
(Zhu Ji Sui)
What is Available?
Guang Ci Tang
® 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets per bottle.
Da Bu Yin Pian (Wan)
tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency.
A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula,
and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets,
which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe.
The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang®
in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility
and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang®
products, you are taking advantage of a
wonderful fusion of
science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Guang Ci Tang® Advantages
so pure, so powerful, so affordable
- Double the concentration of other Chinese herb concentrated pills
- Pure water extract using minimal or no fillers/binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive heavy metal testing in accordance with the US Pharmacopeia
- Proprietary extraction and formulation technology
- Reduced daily dose and larger pack size for longer use
- Made in a pharmaceutical cGMP certified facility
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report
How do I use it?
Take 5 to 7 tablets three times daily with hot water before meals.
Differentiation in Usage
Da Bu Yin Wan is similar to YinVive
™ in Yin nourishment and works more strongly.
Da Bu Yin Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
- 1. Avoid oily food for best results.
- 2. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are pregnant.
- 3. Not suitable to take if you have cold feeling on your body.
- 4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 5. Keep out of reach of children.
In the Media