What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend of
| Herba Andrographitis|
Herba Hedyotis Diffusae
| (Chuan Xin Lian)|
(Pu Gong Ying)
(Xia Ku Cao)
(Bai Hua She She Cao)
Guang Ci Tang® Chuan Xin Lian Kang Yan Wan (InflamClear™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 pills @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, both products represent the most potent form of Chuan Xin Lian Kang Yan Pian (Wan) on the market. One tablet or pill is equal to 1 gram of raw herb. Both tablets and pills have the same formulation.
InflamClear™ is a Guang Ci Tang signature formula.
Chuan Xin Lian Kang Yan Pian tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report.
The dose may be doubled for a quicker and stronger response as needed (e. g., in an acute phase). Consult your practitioner for precise dosage recommendations based on body weight and other factors.
- Avoid alcohol, cigaret, spicy, chilly, oily (like french fries) food.
- Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- Keep out of reach of children.