Mu Li is salty, slightly cold .
Mu Li influences Liver, Gall Bladder, Kidney.
- Sedates and quiets the spirit.
- Anchors Yang and tonifies Yin.
- Softens areas of hardness and disperses clumps.
The granules may be dissolved in hot water to serve as tea or mixed into yogurt.
- 5x concentrated & potent
- All natural & purely herbal
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, dyes, etc
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals, etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Instant herbal tea
- No clumping
- Great value
Use single Chinese herbs or herbal extracts with caution. Professional advice is suggested. In TCM, Chinese herbs are mostly combined in the context of formulas to enhance each other's desirable action and to minimize any potential side effect. You may want to search our extensive collection of patent Chinese medicine to find the formulas that utilize the herb of interest.