What does it do?
Tian Ma Gou Teng Wan (Tian Ma Gou Teng Pian, Tian Ma Gou Teng San, Liver Windclear™, 天麻钩藤片
) is a famous Chinese herbal medicine that calms the Liver, suppresses the strong Yang to stop Wind, and nourishes Yin to clear away Heat. This formula is used for the TCM syndrome that includes headache, dizziness, blurred vision, and high blood pressure.†
What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend* of
| Radix Cyathulae Officinalis |
Cortex Acanthopanacis or Herba Taxilli
Rhizoma Gastrodiae Elatae
Ramulus Uncariae Cum Uncis
Fructus Gardeniae Jasminoidis
Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis
Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae
Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
Caulis Polygoni Multiflori
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos Paradicis
| (Chuan niu xi) |
(Yi mu cao)
(Wu jia pi or Sang ji sheng)
(Shi jue ming)
(Shou wu teng)
What is Available?
Guang Ci Tang
® 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets or 200 mg 200 pills per bottle.
Tian Ma Gou Teng Pian (Wan)
tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency.
A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula,
and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets,
which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe.
The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang®
in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility
and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang®
products, you are taking advantage of a
wonderful fusion of
science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Guang Ci Tang® Advantages
so pure, so powerful, so affordable
- Double the concentration of other Chinese herb concentrated pills
- Pure water extract using minimal or no fillers/binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive heavy metal testing in accordance with the US Pharmacopeia
- Proprietary extraction and formulation technology
- Reduced daily dose and larger pack size for longer use
- Made in a pharmaceutical cGMP certified facility
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report
How do I use it?
Take Take 5 to 7 pills or tablets three times daily.
Differentiation in Usage
Tian Ma Gou Teng Pian (Wan) has been safely used with few adverse effects when it is used as directed.
- 1. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 2. Keep out of reach of children.
Liver Windclear™ is gluten free
In the Media