In the traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) terms, Ma Ying Long Hemorrhoids Ointment clears away heat and toxic materials, removes the putrid tissues and promote their regeneration. The ointment is also used to relieve pain and swelling caused by hemorrhoids and anal fissures.†
Ma Ying Long Hemorrhoids Ointment is also reported by many customers to be helpful in getting rid of bags under the eyes as well as dark circles under the eyes.
What is the formula composition?
Inactive Ingredients: Vaseline, Lamoline.
This ointment is grey-yellow or pink in color, with fragrant smell and cool feeling. Ma Ying Long Hemorrhoids Ointment is manufactured by Ma Ying Long Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd, China in its GMP certified facility and is imported to USA in accordance with the FDA guidelines.
Apply in the morning and evening after cleaning the anus. Besmear the ointment directly on the affected area if hemorrhoids is external and split-like. Infuse the ointment into the anus if hemorrhoids is internal with the syringe provided in the ointment box. To do this, fix the syringe tightly onto the top of the ointment tube, then insert it into the anus, push an appropriate amount of the ointment in and then discard the used syringe.
- Apply it with caution during pregnancy.
- The ointment is for external use only. Do not to take it orally.
- While using it for relieving pains after passing fresh blood in your stool, insert the syringe into the anus lightly and gently, then infuse about 2g of ointment.
- Eating more vegetables and fruits helps prevent constipation. Avoid smoking, drinking, and taking peppery or greasy foods.
- No squatting down for a long time or overstrain when excretion. Exercise will be good for improving qi and blood flowing freely.
- Stop use when the properties of ointment changed.
- Children should use it under the supervision of adults.
- Please keep this medicine away from children.
- If you are using other medicines at the same time, please consult the doctor before using this product.
- Go to see doctor if bleeding or other symptoms are not improved.