What does it do?
Ping Wei Pian (Ping Wei San, Ping Wei Wan, Stomach Dampclear™, 平胃丸
) is an ancient Chinese herbal medicine that eliminates Dampness in the digestive tract.†
This formula is used for the TCM syndrome that includes diarrhea, heartburn, abdominal fullness, and nausea.†
What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend of
| Rhizoma Atractylodis Lanceae |
Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens
| (Cang Zhu) |
What is Available?
Guang Ci Tang
® Ping Wei Pian (Stomach Dampclear™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, this product represents the most potent form of Ping Wei Pian (Wan) on the market. One tablet is equal to 1 gram of raw herb.
Please note that Guang Ci Tang® Ping Wei Wan in the pill form, which has the same formulation as the tablet, is discontinued.
Ping Wei Pian
tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency.
A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula,
and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets,
which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe.
The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang®
in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility
and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang®
products, you are taking advantage of a
wonderful fusion of
science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Guang Ci Tang® Advantages
so pure, so powerful, so affordable
- Double the concentration of other Chinese herb concentrated pills
- Pure water extract using minimal or no fillers/binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive heavy metal testing in accordance with the US Pharmacopeia
- Proprietary extraction and formulation technology
- Reduced daily dose and larger pack size for longer use
- Made in a pharmaceutical cGMP certified facility
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
How do I use it?
The standard dosage for Stomach Dampclear™ is 5 tablets taken 2 to 3 times daily with or before meals. One bottle lasts users 14 to 20 days. The dose may be doubled for a quicker and stronger response as needed (e. g., in an acute phase). Consult your practitioner for precise dosage recommendations based on body weight and other factors.
Stomach Dampclear™ has a mild action and therefore it usually takes time before its effects become apparent. It may take one month or more before symptoms begin to improve. An initial course of treatment is suggested as 6 bottles taken at the full dose.
Differentiation in Usage
Ping Wei Pian (Wan) has been safely used with few adverse effects when used as directed.
- 1. Avoid oily, cold, and hard to digest food.
- 2. Not suitable for concerns coexisting with thirst and dry stool.
- 3. Not suitable for acute gastricintestinal infection.
- 4. Use with caution during pregnancy.
- 5. Use with caution for old weak people.
- 6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 7. Keep out of reach of children.
Stomach Dampclear™ is gluten free
In the Media