Radix Polygoni Multiflori
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae
Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Fructus Lycii Chinensis
Fructus Psoraleae Corylifoliae
Semen Sesami Nigrum
(Gou Qi Zi)
(Bu Gu Zhi)
(Hei Zhi Ma)
*Qi Bao Mei Ran Wan (Pian) is made of 100% pure authentic Chinese herbs of highest qualities. Traditional preparation procedures are combined with modern pharmaceutical processes to extract the active ingredients from the herbs and to further concentrate them into pills or tablets. It is produced in the certified GMP facilities of Shanghai TongHanChun Herbs Factory (Guang Ci Tang) and is imported to USA in accordance with the FDA guidelines.
Guang Ci Tang (learn more): 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets (pian) or 200 mg 200 pills (wan) per bottle.
- 1. Avoid taking oily food like french fries.
- 2. Do not use it if you are taking cold medicines.
- 3. Use with caution during pregnancy.
- 4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if hypertension or diabetes.
- 5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 6. Use with caution if you have any of following symptoms: vomiting, diarrhea, stuffness of the abdomen, phlegm, and cough.
- 7. If any adverse symptom occurs, discontinue use.
- 8. Keep out of reach of children.
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995