In traditional Chinese medicine, UTIs is recognized as the Lin Syndrome (淋证) with the main characteristic of painful and dribbling urination. Lin Syndrome is classified into multiple types depending on whether the urine has blood, stones, or murky appearance etc. and may be caused by various reasons that are not restricted to bacteria. The most common cause is the damp heat of the bladder. Accordingly, the main treatment principle is to clear Heat, remove Dampness and promote urination.
San Jin Pian is a Chinese herbal formula that has successfully implemented the principle. It is not a classic formula but since its occurrence in the past decades it has emerged as the most used Chinese medicine for urinary track infections or the Bi Syndrome in China thanks to its efficacy and safety. For example, in a study involving 112 patients with chronic pyelonephritis or other chronic urinary track infections, patients were diagnosed with the modern criteria at least a year ago and had been treated antibiotics during the acute phase of the disease. Patients were divided into 3 groups, one was treated with antibiotics, one with San Jin Pian, one with the combination of antibiotics and San Jin Pian for 1, 2, and 3 months. In the end the efficacy of treatment was measured at 80.65%, 86.20%, and 96.15% respectively. The result showed both San Jin Pian and antibiotics are effective but the combination is even better. 1
San Jin Pian or Triple Gold tablet is named after its three ingredients of Chinese herbs whose names start with Jin or Gold. Our San Jin Pian formula includes additionally a fourth Chinese herb starting with Jin, which is Jin Qian Cao (Gold Coin Grass).
• Jin Ying Gen is the chief Chinese herb in the formula. It clears heat, cleanses the toxins, benefits the Kidneys, reduces urination, and invigorates Blood.
• Jin Gang Teng clears heat, removes wind-dampness, and promotes urination.
• Jin Sha Teng clears heat, cleanses the toxins, removes dampness, and promotes urination. It is often used for urinary track infections and stones.
• Ji Xue Cao also clears heat and dampness, increases urination, and reduces water retention.
• Jin Qian Cao (Gold Coin Grass) is known for dispersing gallstones and kidney stones. The Chinese herb clears Heat and toxins, reduces Swelling, promotes urination.
What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend of
| Radix Rosae Laevigatae |
Rhizoma Smilacis Chinensis
Herba Lygodii Japonici
Herba Lysimachiae (Gold Coin Grass)
| (Jin Ying Gen)|
(Jin Gang Teng, Ba Qia)
(Jin Sha Teng, Hai Jin Sha)
(Ji Xue Cao)
(Jin Qian Cao)
(Ba Yue Zha)
San Jin Pian (Wan) tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
- Avoid oily and spicy food while taking it for best results.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol while taking it for best results.
- Avoid taking it together with tonic Chinese herbs for best results.
- Consult a herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, chronic liver or kidney disease.
- Consult a herbalist or physician before use for children, women in lactation, elderly people in poor physical conditions.
- Consult a herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- Keep out of reach of children.