What does it do?
Si Miao Wan (Si Miao Pian, 四妙丸
) is a classic Chinese herbal remedy that clears away Heat and eliminates Dampness.†
This formula is used for the Damp-Heat TCM syndrome that includes weakness of the knees and feet along with red, painful swelling, and scanty urination with darkish urine.†
What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend of
|Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis |
Rhizoma Atractylodis Lanceae
Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae
Semen Coicis Lachryma-Jobi
|(Huang Bo) |
(Yi Yi Ren)
What is Available?
Guang Ci Tang
® Si Miao Pian (Dampclear™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, this product represents the most potent form of Si Miao Pian (San/Wan) on the market. One tablet is equal to 1 gram of raw herb.
Please note that Guang Ci Tang® Si Miao Wan in the pill form, which has the same formulation as the tablet, is discontinued.
Si Miao Pian
tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency.
A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula,
and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets,
which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe.
The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang®
in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility
and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang®
products, you are taking advantage of a
wonderful fusion of
science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Guang Ci Tang® Advantages
so pure, so powerful, so affordable
- Double the concentration of other Chinese herb concentrated pills
- Pure water extract using minimal or no fillers/binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive heavy metal testing in accordance with the US Pharmacopeia
- Proprietary extraction and formulation technology
- Reduced daily dose and larger pack size for longer use
- Made in a pharmaceutical cGMP certified facility
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report
How do I use it?
The standard dosage for Dampclear™ is 6 tablets taken 2 to 3 times daily with or before meals. One bottle lasts 11 to 17 days. The dose may be doubled for a quicker and stronger response as needed (e. g., in an acute phase). Consult your practitioner for precise dosage recommendations based on body weight and other factors.
Dampclear™ has a mild action and therefore it usually takes time before its effects become apparent. It may take one month or more before symptoms begin to improve. An initial course of treatment is suggested as 4 - 6 bottles taken at the full dose.
Differentiation in Usage
Si Miao Pian (Wan) has been safely used with few adverse effects when used as directed.
1. Not for use during pregnancy.
- 1. Use with caution in conditions due to deficiency.
- 2. Not suitable for arthritis pain with chilly sensation.
- 3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 4. Keep out of reach of children.
Dampclear™ is gluten free
In the Media