What does it do?
Tian Qi Du Zhong Wan (Tian Qi Du Zhong Pian, Radix Notoginseng & Cortex Eucommiae formula, 田七杜仲片
) is an herbal formula that nourishes Blood to dispel Wind, and clears the meridians to help manage pain. The Chinese medicine is applicable for Wind-Cold-Dampness obstructive syndrome marked by pain in the back, joints, legs, etc.†
What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend* of
| Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae |
Herba Taxilli or Dendranthema morifolium
Rhizoma Et Radix Notopterygii
Radix Angelicae Pubescenfis
Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae
Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis
Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata
Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae
Radix Astragali Membranacei
Radix Aconiti Kusnezoffii Preparata
| (Niu xi) |
(Sang ji sheng or Ju hua)
(Yan du zhong)
(Zhi fu zi)
(San qi, Tian qi)
(Zhi cao wu)
What is Available?
Guang Ci Tang
® 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets (pian) or 200 mg 200 pills (wan).
BackFine™ is a Guang Ci Tang signature formula.
Tian Qi Du Zhong Pian (Wan)
tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency.
A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula,
and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets,
which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe.
The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang®
in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility
and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang®
products, you are taking advantage of a
wonderful fusion of
science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Guang Ci Tang® Advantages
so pure, so powerful, so affordable
- Double the concentration of other Chinese herb concentrated pills
- Pure water extract using minimal or no fillers/binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive heavy metal testing in accordance with the US Pharmacopeia
- Proprietary extraction and formulation technology
- Reduced daily dose and larger pack size for longer use
- Made in a pharmaceutical cGMP certified facility
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report
How do I use it?
Take 5 to 7 pills or tablets three times daily.
Differentiation in Usage
Tian Qi Du Zhong Pian (Wan) has been safely used with few adverse effects.
- 1. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 2. Keep out of reach of children.
In the Media