What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend of
| Radix Aucklandiae Lappae|
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae
Rhizoma Cyperi Rotundi
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
Rhizoma Pinelliae Preparata
Fructus Aurantii Immaturus
Fructus Amomi Rotundus
Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis
Herba Agastaches Seu Pogostemi
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens
| (Mu Xiang)|
(Zhi Ban Xia)
At a true 5:1 concentration, this product represents the most potent form of Xiang Sha Yang Wei Pian (Wan) on the market. One tablet is equal to 1 gram of raw herb.
Please note that Guang Ci Tang® Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan in the pill form, which has the same formulation as the tablet, is discontinued.
Xiang Sha Yang Wei Pian tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report.
StomachVigor™ is a tonic and therefore it usually takes time before its effects become apparent. It may take one month or more before symptoms begin to improve. An initial course of treatment is suggested as 4 to 6 bottles taken at the full dose.
- Do not take oily (like french fries) and chilly food.
- Not suitable for digestion disorders with burning sensation in the stomach.
- It may not suitable for you if the symptoms do not ease in a few days.
- Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- Keep out of reach of children.