What does it do?
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), YanVive can replenish Yang due to the Yang insufficiency of the kidney. The kidney is the innate foundation of all organs with respect to the Yin-Yang principles, Qi essence etc. When the kidney is diminished functionally, other organs suffer as a result. Thus it’s vitally important to maintain the Kidney in a good state. This explains why many symptoms seemingly unrelated to the Kidney may be relieved by restoring the Kidney Yin-Yang.
YanVive is composed of Yin-promoting YinVive and additional herbs that promote Yang. While modern biomedical studies have yet to reveal the basis of the Kidney Yin-Yang, research of YinVive found that it can adjust the body’s immune function, increase production of sexual and adrenal cortical hormones, reduce blood glucose levels, and increase the activity of superoxide dismutase (SOD) (see YinVive).
YanVive is designated in China Pharmacopoeia1 for Yang insufficiency of Kidney, weakness and soreness of the loins and the knees, cold feeling in the limbs, and frequent urination. Published and unpublished human clinical studies have supported the use of YanVive in numerous applications. In many cases, YanVive can be applied to the same symptoms as YinVive. Whether YanVive or YinVive is used depends on whether the signs of Yin or Yang deficiency is present. Highlighted below are some instances in which YanVive should be used.
• Lower Back pain due to the Kidney Yang deficiency. Symptoms may include weakness and soreness of the waist and legs. You may feel cold in the limbs or even the whole body. You may have a pale complexion and feel tired. You feel you are sick but doctors cannot find any underlying cause. These are common problems for people, especially professionals who spend hours in front of a computer each day and who are middle-aged
• Sexual performance. You experience reduced firmness in erections, and/or sexual performance is not as long as before. Your groin feels sore the day after sex, and achieving a follow-up erection takes longer. (see sexual wellness for more info)
• Type II Diabetes. See YinVive
• Menopausal Syndrome. See YinVive
What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend of
| Radix Rehmanniae Preparata |
Fructus Corni officinalis
Rhizoma Dioscoreae Oppositae
Cortex Moutan Radicis
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
Rhizoma Alismatis Orientalis
Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae
Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata
Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae
Radix Polygoni Multiflori
Fructus Lycii Chinensis
Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis
| (Shu Di Huang) |
(Shan Zhu Yu)
(Mu Dan Pi)
(Zhi Fu Zi)
(He Shou Wu)
(Gou Qi Zi)
(Wu Wei Zi)
What is Available?
Guang Ci Tang
® Jin Kui Shen Qi Pian (YanVive™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets @ 5:1 strength.
Guang Ci Tang® Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan (YanVive™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 pills @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, both products represent the most potent form of Jin Kui Shen Qi Pian (Tang/Wan) on the market. One tablet or pill is equal to 1 gram of raw herb. Both tablets and pills have the same formulation.
Jin Kui Shen Qi Pian
tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency.
A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula,
and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets,
which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe.
The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang®
in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility
and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang®
products, you are taking advantage of a
wonderful fusion of
science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Guang Ci Tang® Advantages
so pure, so powerful, so affordable
- Double the concentration of other Chinese herb concentrated pills
- Pure water extract using minimal or no fillers/binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive heavy metal testing in accordance with the US Pharmacopeia
- Proprietary extraction and formulation technology
- Reduced daily dose and larger pack size for longer use
- Made in a pharmaceutical cGMP certified facility
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report.
How do I use it?
The standard dosage for YanVive™ is 5 tablets or pills taken 2 to 3 times daily with or before meals. One bottle lasts users 2 to 3 weeks.
YanVive™ is a mild tonic and therefore it takes time before its effects become apparent. It may take one month or more before symptoms begin to improve. An initial course of treatment is suggested as 4 - 6 bottles taken at the full dose.
Differentiation in Usage
YanVive™ is closely related to YinVive
™ in formulation and applications. YanVive is suitable for people who feel cold in the legs and whose face is pale, signs of Yang insufficiency. If no such signs are observed, YinVive is suggested for use. Depending on Yin-Yang signs, YanVive and YinVive may be alternatively used.
YanVive has been safely used by millions of people with few adverse effects when taken as directed.
1. Not for use during pregnancy.
- 1. Do not use it if dry mouth, thirst, or dry stool occurs as a symptom in your applicable conditions of diabetes, nephritis, hypertension, or heart disease.
- 2. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 3. If any adverse symptom occurs like appetite loss, discontinue use.
- 4. Keep out of reach of children.
In the Media
- 1. China Pharmacopoeia 2000.