What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend of
| Radix Rehmanniae Preparata|
Fructus Corni Officinalis
Cortex Moutan Radicis (Paeonia Suffruticosa)
Rhizoma Dioscoreae Oppositae
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
Rhizoma Alismatis Orientalis
Rhizoma Anemarrhenae Asphodeloidis
Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis
|(Shu Di Huang)|
(Shan Zhu Yu)
(Mu Dan Pi)
Guang Ci Tang® Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan (YinVive Cool™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 pills @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, both products represent the most potent form of Zhi Bai Di Huang Pian (Tang/Wan) on the market. One tablet or pill is equal to 1 gram of raw herb. Both tablets and pills have the same formulation.
Zhi Bai Di Huang Pian tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report.
The dose may be doubled for a quicker and stronger response as needed (e. g., in an acute phase or with heavy body weight).
As the herbal formula is a mild tonic, results may only be noticeable after 1 month. It is suggested to take 4 to 6 bottles in full dose as the first regimen. The dose may then be reduced.
- Do not use it if you are taking cold medicines.
- Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are pregnant.
- Do not use it if you have cold feeling of your body or limbs or like hot drinks.
- Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- If any adverse symptom occurs like lost appetite, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.