What does it do?
Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan (Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Pian, Strocontrol™, 补阳还五汤丸
) is an ancient Chinese herbal remedy that tonifies Qi and Blood and clears meridians.†
This highly regarded formula is frequently used by Chinese doctors to assist in stroke rehabilitation.†
What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend of
|Radix Astragali Membranacei |
Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Radix Paeoniae Rubra
Rhizoma Ligustici Chuanxiong
Flos Carthami Tinctorii
Semen Pruni Persicae
|(Huang Qi) |
What is Available?
Guang Ci Tang
® Bu Yang Huan Wu Pian (KneeKinder™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, this product represents the most potent form of Bu Yang Huan Wu Pian (Tang/Wan) on the market. One tablet is equal to 1 gram of raw herb.
Please note that Guang Ci Tang® Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan in the pill form, which has the same formulation as the tablet, is discontinued.
Bu Yang Huan Wu Pian (Wan)
tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency.
A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula,
and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets,
which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe.
The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang®
in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility
and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang®
products, you are taking advantage of a
wonderful fusion of
science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Guang Ci Tang® Advantages
Effective. Safe. Affordable
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report.
How do I use it?
The standard dosage for Strocontrol™ is 10 tablets taken 3 times daily with or before meals. One bottle lasts users 7 days. The dose may be doubled for a quicker and stronger response as needed (e. g., in an acute phase). Consult your practitioner for precise dosage recommendations based on body weight and other factors.
Strocontrol™ has a mild action and therefore it usually takes time before its effects become apparent. It may take one month or more before symptoms begin to improve. An initial course of treatment is suggested as 4 - 6 bottles taken at the full dose.
Differentiation in Usage
Bu Yang Huan Wu Pian (Wan) has been safely used with few adverse effects when used as directed.
1. Not for use during pregnancy.
- 1. Do not use if you have heat sensation (due to Yin deficiency).
- 2. Avoid alcohol, cigaret, spicy food.
- 3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have chronic diseases of heart, liver, kidney, or diabetes. Hypertension is OK.
- 4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 5. Keep out of reach of children.
- 6. Discontinue use if any adverse reaction occurs.
Bu Yang Huan Wu Pian (Wan) contains Tao Ren (Peach Kernel).
In the Media