Gui Pi Pian (Wan) strengthens the spleen and the heart, nourishes blood and Qi, and calms the mind.† How it acts in modern biochemical terms is not yet understood. Gui Pi Wan has been indicated in China Pharmacopoeia1 for use in heart and spleen deficiency, palpitation, short of breath, insomnia, forgetfulness, difficulty focusing, dizziness, weakness, and poor appetite. † Below are highlights of some applications of Gui Pi Wan from published and unpublished studies.
• Insomnia, forgetfulness, and other complaints due to overwork, study, or mental stress. Subjects may feel overwhelmed by work, have trouble falling asleep, forgetful, difficulty focusing, restless sleep, fatigue, and experience a loss of appetite. In a clinical study involving 100 such cases, improvement was observed in 91 cases after the subject took Gui Pi Tang.2
• Anemia. In a study, 24 out of 24 aplastic anemia patients showed improved level of hemoglobin.2
• Platelet reduction (Purpura). Platelet counts were restored in 25 out of 35 cases in a study. 2
| Sclerotium Poriae Cocos |
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae
Semen Ziziphi Spinosae
Radix Astragali Membranacei
Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae
Arillus Euphoriae Longanae
Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Radix Polygalae Tenuifoliae
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis Recens
Radix Aucklandiae Lappae
| (Fu Ling) |
(Suan Zao Ren)
(Long Yan Rou)
Guang Ci Tang® Gui Pi Wan (SpleenVive™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 pills @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, both products represent the most potent form of Gui Pi Pian (Tang/Wan) on the market. One tablet or pill is equal to 1 gram of raw herb. Both tablets and pills have the same formulation.
Gui Pi Pian tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Gui Pi Pian (Wan) is a mild tonic and therefore it takes time before its effects become apparent. It may take one month or more before symptoms begin to improve. An initial course of treatment is suggested as 4 - 6 bottles taken at the full dose.
- 1. Use it under the direction of a herbalist if you are pregnant, child, have diabetes, or high blood pressure.
- 2. Not suitable for use if you have a fever.
- 3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 4. Better to use before meal.
- 5. Better to avoid oily food like French fries.
- 6. If any adverse symptom occurs, discontinue use.
- 7. Keep out of reach of children.
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report.