Er Long Zuo Ci Wan has been indicated in China Pharmacopoeia1 for nourishing the kidney for subduing the hyperactivity of liver-yang. The herbal formula is used for tinnitus, deafness, dizziness, and blurring of vision caused by deficiency of both liver Yin and kidney Yin.†.
| Radix Rehmanniae Preparata |
Fructus Corni Officinalis
Cortex Moutan Radicis
Rhizoma Dioscoreae Oppositae
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
Rhizoma Alismatis Orientalis
Radix Bupleuri Chinensis
| (Shu Di Huang) |
(Shan Zhu Yu)
(Mu Dan Pi)
At a true 5:1 concentration, this product represents the most potent form of Er Long Zuo Ci Pian (Tang/Wan) on the market. One tablet is equal to 1 gram of raw herb.
Please note that Guang Ci Tang® Er Long Zuo Ci Wan in the pill form, which has the same formulation as the tablet, is discontinued.
Er Long Zuo Ci Pian tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
YinVive Hearing™ is a tonic and therefore it usually takes time before its effects become apparent. It may take one month or more before symptoms begin to improve. An initial course of treatment is suggested as 4 - 6 bottles taken at the full dose.
- 1. Do not use if the tinnitus occured suddenly.
- 2. It is only suitable for gradual loss of hearing and/or ring in the ears due to Yin deficiency of the liver and kidney (see above).
- 3. Not suitable for tinnitus caused by ear infection or other ear pathological conditions.
- 4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 5. If any adverse symptom occurs, discontinue use.
- 6. Keep out of reach of children.
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report.