Yan Hu Suo is acrid, bitter, warm.
Yan Hu Suo influences Liver, Spleen.
- Invigorates the blood.
- Promotes movement of Qi.
- Alleviates pain.
The granules may be dissolved in hot water to serve as tea or mixed into yogurt.
- 5x concentrated & potent
- All natural & purely herbal
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, dyes, etc
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals, etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Instant herbal tea
- No clumping
- Great value
Use single Chinese herbs or herbal extracts with caution. Professional advice is suggested. In TCM, Chinese herbs are mostly combined in the context of formulas to enhance each other's desirable action and to minimize any potential side effect. You may want to search our extensive collection of patent Chinese medicine to find the formulas that utilize the herb of interest.
- 1. Study finds a potent painkiller in traditional Chinese medicine Jan 2, 2014 Los Angeles Times
- 2. Natural Pain Killers That Work Jan 28, 2014