What does it do?
Jin Gu Die Da Wan (Jin Gu Die Da Pian, 筋骨跌打丸
) is a Chinese herbal medicine that promotes blood circulation to remove Blood stasis, and strengthens bones and tendons to speed recovery from injury.†
What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend of
|Radix Notoginseng |
Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae
Radix Paeoniae Rubra
Semen Pruni Persicae
Flos Carthami Tinctorii
Radix Dipsaci Asperi
Cortex Moutan Radicis
Resina Boswelliae Carterii
Resina Commiphorae Myrrhae
Rhizoma Curcumae Longae
Rhizoma Sparganii Stoloniferi
Radix Saposhnikoviae Divaricatae
Fructus Aurantii Immaturus
Radix Platycodi Grandiflori
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
Caulis Akebiae Trifoliatae
EupolyPhaga seu Steleophaga
|(San Qi) |
(Bei Liu Ji Nu)
(Gu Sui Bu)
(Mu Dan Pi)
(Tian Gua Zi)
(San Ye Mu Tong)
(Zi Ran Tong)
Tu Bie Chong
What is Available?
Guang Ci Tang
® Jin Gu Die Da Pian (Bruise Mender™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets @ 5:1 strength.
Guang Ci Tang® Jin Gu Die Da Wan (Bruise Mender™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 pills @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, both products represent the most potent form of Jin Gu Die Da Pian (Wan) on the market. One tablet or pill is equal to 1 gram of raw herb. Both tablets and pills have the same formulation.
Jin Gu Die Da Pian
tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency.
A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula,
and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets,
which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe.
The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang®
in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility
and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang®
products, you are taking advantage of a
wonderful fusion of
science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Guang Ci Tang® Advantages
so pure, so powerful, so affordable
- Double the concentration of other Chinese herb concentrated pills
- Pure water extract using minimal or no fillers/binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive heavy metal testing in accordance with the US Pharmacopeia
- Proprietary extraction and formulation technology
- Reduced daily dose and larger pack size for longer use
- Made in a pharmaceutical cGMP certified facility
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report
How do I use it?
The standard dosage for Bruise Mender™ is 5 tablets or pills taken 2 to 3 times daily with or before meals. One bottle lasts users 2 to 3 weeks.
The dose may be doubled for a quicker and stronger response as needed (e. g., in an acute phase). Consult your practitioner for precise dosage recommendations based on body weight and other factors.
Bruise Mender™ has a mild action and therefore it takes time before its effects become apparent. It may take one month or more before symptoms begin to improve. An initial course of treatment is suggested as 4 - 6 bottles taken at the full dose.
Differentiation in Usage
Jin Gu Die Da Pian is best suitable when an acute body injury occurs due to accidents in sports or at work.
Jin Gu Die Da Pian (Wan) has been safely used with few adverse effects when used as directed.
1. Not for use during pregnancy.
- 1. Use with caution during mense and lactation.
- 2. Use with caution for old and weak people.
- 3. Avoid oily, cold food.
- 4. Not recommended for a long term use.
- 5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, diabetes, and other chronic kidney, liver or heart diseases.
- 6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 7. Keep out of reach of children.
Jin Gu Die Da Pian (Wan) contains Tao Ren (Peach Kernel).
In the Media