|Radix Notoginseng |
Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae
Radix Paeoniae Rubra
Semen Pruni Persicae
Flos Carthami Tinctorii
Radix Dipsaci Asperi
Cortex Moutan Radicis
Resina Boswelliae Carterii
Resina Commiphorae Myrrhae
Rhizoma Curcumae Longae
Rhizoma Sparganii Stoloniferi
Radix Saposhnikoviae Divaricatae
Fructus Aurantii Immaturus
Radix Platycodi Grandiflori
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
Caulis Akebiae Trifoliatae
EupolyPhaga seu Steleophaga
|(San Qi) |
(Bei Liu Ji Nu)
(Gu Sui Bu)
(Mu Dan Pi)
(Tian Gua Zi)
(San Ye Mu Tong)
(Zi Ran Tong)
Tu Bie Chong
Guang Ci Tang® Jin Gu Die Da Wan (Bruise Mender™) 40 grams in 200 mg 200 pills @ 5:1 strength.
At a true 5:1 concentration, both products represent the most potent form of Jin Gu Die Da Pian (Wan) on the market. One tablet or pill is equal to 1 gram of raw herb. Both tablets and pills have the same formulation.
Jin Gu Die Da Pian tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
The dose may be doubled for a quicker and stronger response as needed (e. g., in an acute phase). Consult your practitioner for precise dosage recommendations based on body weight and other factors.
Bruise Mender™ has a mild action and therefore it takes time before its effects become apparent. It may take one month or more before symptoms begin to improve. An initial course of treatment is suggested as 4 - 6 bottles taken at the full dose.
- 1. Use with caution during mense and lactation.
- 2. Use with caution for old and weak people.
- 3. Avoid oily, cold food.
- 4. Not recommended for a long term use.
- 5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, diabetes, and other chronic kidney, liver or heart diseases.
- 6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 7. Keep out of reach of children.
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995