What does it do?
Fu Fang Qing Dai Wan (Fu Fang Qing Dai Pian, 复方青黛片
) is a Chinese medicine that clears away Heat and toxins, removes Blood Stasis, and dispels Wind for skin health.†
It is also used for progressive psoriasis, skin rash, and itching.†
What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend of
| Indigo Naturalis or baphicacanthus cusia |
Rhizoma Smilacis Glabrae or poria cocos
Radix Salviae Miltiorrhiae
Radix Angelicae Dahuricae
Radix Sophorae Flavescentis
Radix Paeoniae Rubra
Fructus Forsythiae Suspensae
Flos Lonicerae Japonicae
| (Qing dai) |
(Tu fu ling)
(Jing ying hua)
(Ling xiao hua)
(Ban lan gen)
What is Available?
Guang Ci Tang
® 40 grams in 400 mg 200 tablets (pian) or 200 mg 200 pills (wan).
Fu Fang Qing Dai Pian (Wan)
tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency.
A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula,
and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets,
which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe.
The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang®
in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility
and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang®
products, you are taking advantage of a
wonderful fusion of
science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Guang Ci Tang® Advantages
so pure, so powerful, so affordable
- Double the concentration of other Chinese herb concentrated pills
- Pure water extract using minimal or no fillers/binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive heavy metal testing in accordance with the US Pharmacopeia
- Proprietary extraction and formulation technology
- Reduced daily dose and larger pack size for longer use
- Made in a pharmaceutical cGMP certified facility
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
How do I use it?
Take 5 to 7 pills or 5 to 7 tablets three times daily.
Differentiation in Usage
Fu Fang Qing Dai Pian (Wan) has been safely used with few adverse effects when used as directed.
- 1. Use with caution during pregnancy.
- 2. Do not use it together with other Chinese tonic herbs.
- 3. Avoid spicy food.
- 4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 5. Keep out of reach of children.
Indigoclear™ is gluten free
In the Media