What does it do?
Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan (Ren Shen Yang Rong Pian, Ginseng formula,
literally "Ginseng Beauty Pills" in Chinese,
nourishes Qi and blood, tonifies the heart to tranquilize mind.†
It is applicable for both deficiency of the heart and spleen and spontaneous deficiency
of Qi and blood marked by emaciation, mental fatigue, anorexia, loose stools, chronic consumptive
diseases, palpitation due to deficient heart and dry throat and lip, etc.†
What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend*
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae
Radix Astragali Membranacei
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae
Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae
Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata
Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
Radix Polygalae Tenuifoliae
Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens
(Shu di huang)
(Wu wei zi)
*Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan (Pian) is made of 100% pure authentic Chinese
herbs of highest qualities.
Traditional preparation procedures are combined with modern pharmaceutical processes to extract the active
ingredients from the herbs and to further concentrate them into pills or tablets. It is produced in the certified
GMP facilities of Shanghai TongHanChun Herbs Factory (Guang Ci Tang) and is imported to USA in accordance with the FDA guidelines.
What is Available?
One top Chinese herbs brand:
Guang Ci Tang (learn more
): 40 grams in 200 mg 200 tablets (pian) or 200 mg 200 pills (wan).
Bodiclear is a Guang Ci Tang signature formula.
Guang Ci Tang® Advantages
Effective. Safe. Affordable
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for independent US lab test report
How do I use it?
Take 5 to 7 pills or 3 to 4 tablets three times before meails or with daily.
Differentiation in Usage
Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan (Pian) has been safely used with few adverse effects.
- 1. Not recommended during pregnancy.
2. Not recommend to take it together with Chinese cold medicine.
3. Not recommended if you are physically strong and have no sign of deficiency in qi and blood.
4. Avoid tea and carrot while taking the product for best results.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, diabetes,
disease of heart, liver, and kidney.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
7. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are children, old or very weak.
8. Keep out of reach of children.
In the Media