Sang Ju Yin is a classic Chinese herbal formula that acts to halt the invasion of pathogenic factors. It is mainly used for the common cold and flu (influenza). It is most effective when a cold or flu is still at its early stage and symptoms like cough, sore throat, mild thirst, and slight fever just appear, especailly when cough appears as the main symptoms.
Sang Ju Yin is indicated in China Pharmacopoeia1 for dispersing wind and clearing heat, ventilating the lung to relieve cough. Although its main application is the common cold or flu, it is also reported helpful for whooping cough, bronchitis, and tonsillitis.
When swine flu outbreak occurred in the spring of 2009, Sang Ju Yin emerged as a major Chinese medicine used by the Chinese health authorities for the prevention as well as the treatment of the swine flu. It is best to take it as soon as someone around has the flu or you just appear to have some flu symptoms like cough and sore throat. Back several years ago, Sang Ju Yin in combination with Yu Ping Feng San has contributed to the prevention of the SARS virus outbreak as well.2
Sang Ju Pian (Wan) tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
Sang Ju Pian can be taken in combination with Yu Ping Feng San to help strengthen the body's defense function.
- 1. For best results avoid oily, cold, and spicy food.
- 2. For best results avoid smoking and alcohol.
- 3. For best results avoid taking together with tonic Chinese herbs.
- 4. Not suitable for cold with chilly sensation.
- 5. Concern should be improved within several days if the Chinese herb fits the concern.
- 6. Use it as needed.
- 7. Use with caution for people with hypertension and heart disease.
- 8. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have diabetes, chronic liver or kidney disease.
- 9. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 10. Keep out of reach of children.
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995