Hoarse voice is a common voice problem and can be caused by several conditions. Most cases of hoarseness are related to inflammation of the vocal cords (laryngitis) and are associated with sore throat. Another common cause of voice hoarseness is the overuse of voice. For example, people like singers sing all the time; teachers and customer service representatives talk most of time; coaches yell too much. Hoarse voice can also be caused by smoking and excessive alcohol consumption. The dust particles or smog in the air are known to cause hoarseness too.
No matter the causes, VoiceGold™ is a preferred hoarse voice remedy to provide comfort to your larynx and to brighten voice. VoiceGold™ is a proprietary herbal formula consisting of a unique combination of Chinese herbs that help relieve hoarseness and sore throat, benefit the vocal box, and recover the voice.
• Xuan Shen (Scrophularia root) nourishes the Yin energy, purges Fire, clears Heat, and resolves toxicity. This Chinese herb is known for its use in reducing sore throat, espcially when it is used together with other herbs in the formula.
• Niu Bang Zi (Burdock fruit) disperses wind heat and reduces swelling of the larynx to relieve pain.
• Bo He (Peppermint) The commonly used medicinal herb disperses wind heat in the term of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and eases sore throat.
• He Zi (Terminalia chebula fruit) is a key Chinese herb for voice loss (aphonia). It may reduce inflammation of the throat to benefit the voice. The Chinese herb is specially suitable for loss of voice due to chronic coughing.
• Jie Geng (Platycodon root) ventilates the lung and clears phlegm. The Chinese herb can be used for coughs caused by various reasons.
• Gan Cao (Licorice root) The Chinese herb moistens the lung, relieves cough and transforms phlegm. It is often combined with platycodon root to clear phlegm and relieve sore throat.
• Pang Da Hai (Sterculia seed) is popularly used in China to brew tea to protect voice. The Chinese herb moistens the lung and benefits the larynx. It is helpful for dry cough, sore throat, and hoarseness.
In addition to laryngitis, VoiceGold™ may also be used for early vocal nodules and polyp of vocal cord.†
| Radix Scrophulariae Ningpoensis |
Radix Platycodi Grandiflori
Herba Menthae Haplocalycis
Semen Sterculiae Lychnophorae
Fructus Arctii Lappae
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
|(Xuan Shen) |
(Pang Da Hai)
(Niu Bang Zi)