Hoarse voice is a common voice problem and can be caused by several conditions. Most cases of hoarseness are related to inflammation of the vocal cords (laryngitis) and are associated with sore throat. Another common cause of voice hoarseness is the overuse of voice. For example, people like singers sing all the time; teachers and customer service representatives talk most of time; coaches yell too much. Hoarse voice can also be caused by smoking and excessive alcohol consumption. The dust particles or smog in the air are known to cause hoarseness too.
No matter the causes, VoiceGold™ is a preferred hoarse voice remedy to provide comfort to your larynx and to brighten voice. VoiceGold™ is a proprietary herbal formula consisting of a unique combination of Chinese herbs that help relieve hoarseness and sore throat, benefit the vocal box, and recover the voice.
• Xuan Shen (Scrophularia root) nourishes the Yin energy, purges Fire, clears Heat, and resolves toxicity. This Chinese herb is known for its use in reducing sore throat, espcially when it is used together with other herbs in the formula.
• Niu Bang Zi (Burdock fruit) disperses wind heat and reduces swelling of the larynx to relieve pain.
• Bo He (Peppermint) The commonly used medicinal herb disperses wind heat in the term of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and eases sore throat.
• He Zi (Terminalia chebula fruit) is a key Chinese herb for voice loss (aphonia). It may reduce inflammation of the throat to benefit the voice. The Chinese herb is specially suitable for loss of voice due to chronic coughing.
• Jie Geng (Platycodon root) ventilates the lung and clears phlegm. The Chinese herb can be used for coughs caused by various reasons.
• Gan Cao (Licorice root) The Chinese herb moistens the lung, relieves cough and transforms phlegm. It is often combined with platycodon root to clear phlegm and relieve sore throat.
• Pang Da Hai (Sterculia seed) is popularly used in China to brew tea to protect voice. The Chinese herb moistens the lung and benefits the larynx. It is helpful for dry cough, sore throat, and hoarseness.
In addition to laryngitis, VoiceGold™ may also be used for early vocal nodules and polyp of vocal cord.†
| Radix Scrophulariae Ningpoensis |
Radix Platycodi Grandiflori
Herba Menthae Haplocalycis
Semen Sterculiae Lychnophorae
Fructus Arctii Lappae
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
|(Xuan Shen) |
(Pang Da Hai)
(Niu Bang Zi)
At a true 5:1 concentration, this product represents the most potent form of Xiang Yin Pian (Wan) on the market. One tablet is equal to 1 gram of raw herb.
Please note that Guang Ci Tang® Xiang Yin Wan in the pill form, which has the same formulation as the tablet, is discontinued.
VoiceGold™ is a Guang Ci Tang signature formula.
VoiceGold™ tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
- 1. Avoid oily, cold, and spicy food for best results.
- 2. Avoid smoking and alcohol for best results.
- 3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 4. Keep out of reach of children.
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995