What is the formula composition?
A proprietary blend of
| Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae|
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae
Rhizoma Ligustici Chuanxiong
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata
| (Dang Shen)|
(Shu Di Huang)
At a true 5:1 concentration, this product represents the most potent form of Ba Zhen Pian (Tang/Wan) on the market. One tablet is equal to 1 gram of raw herb.
Please note that Guang Ci Tang® Ba Zhen Wan in the pill form, which has the same formulation as the tablet, is discontinued.
Ba Zhen Pian tablets are made with 100% natural herbs that are tested for authenticity, quality, and potency. A traditional water decoction is prepared with the herbs to reproduce the time-tested efficacy of the formula, and this water decoction is concentrated with our proprietary technology to form a potent extract that is made into easily absorbed tablets, which are remarkably effective, easy to use, and safe. The tablets are produced by Guang Ci Tang® in our state of the art cGMP-certified facility and imported in accordance with U.S. FDA guidelines. When you choose Guang Ci Tang® products, you are taking advantage of a wonderful fusion of science and tradition that incorporates the highest standards in the field of Chinese medicine today.
- True 5:1 concentration
- Double the strength of other brands
- Minimal or no fillers and binders
- No pharmaceuticals, sugar, or dyes
- Comprehensive lab testing (e.g., heavy metals,etc.)
- Made in a cGMP certified facility
- Unbeatable value
- Safely used in the USA since 1995
Check for an independent US lab test report.
Tonics8™ is a tonic and therefore it usually takes time before its effects become apparent. It may take one month or more before symptoms begin to improve. An initial course of treatment is suggested as 4 - 6 bottles taken at the full dose.
- Use with caution if you are pregnant.
- Do not use together with cold medicine.
- Not suitable for if you have indigestion problems.
- Only to be used by children under adult's direction.
- Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, or you are children, old or very weak.
- Keep out of reach of children.