Q: How do I place an order? A: For fastest service, we recommend ordering online. If you prefer, you may also order by phone, email, fax, or mail order. Please see details here.
Q: Is shopping on your website secure? A: Absolutely. We use an industry standard secure online transaction system.
Q: How do I know it is secure? A: All of our transaction data is encrypted, then transmitted through a secure server. Secure servers are indicated with an "https" in your current browser
URL instead of "http." Secure pages are also marked with a closed padlock icon in the top lefthand corner of your browser.
Q: How long until I get my order? A: After receipt of payment, orders will be shipped within one business day via USPS Priority Mail. Orders received by 11am (PST) will be shipped that day.
Delivery typically takes 1-3 business days, depending on your proximity to our San Diego office.
Q: Do you offer free shipping? A: Yes. Every order of $45 dollars or more automatically qualifies for free shipping anywhere within the United States. For all other orders with a US
shipping address, we charge a flat rate of $5.95. Please notice the free shipping only applies to shipping addresses within USA.
Q: Do you charge sales tax? A: To show our appreciation for your business, we currently pay the sales tax for every order.
Q: Why wasn’t my transaction completed? A: These are the three most likely reasons:
(1). You entered a wrong billing address of the credit card. The right billing address is where you receive your credit card statement.
(2). The security code provided. It is the 3-digit number following the 16-digit card number on the back of the credit card for Visa, Master,
and Discover. For American Express it is 4-digit number on the front of the card, to the far right.
(3). Your card may not have enough money left.
Q: What happens after I place my order? A: (1). You will receive an order confirmation email within minutes.
(2). We package and ship your order within one business day.
(3). We will email you the tracking information.
(4). You receive your order within one to three business days.
Q: Are all of your products in stock? A: Yes. Unlike many online stores, we maintain all products in stock to ensure timely delivery except for items marked custom order.
In the rare event that an item just gets oversold, customers will be contacted immediately.
Q: How long does it take to receive custom order items? A: All custom order items are cleared marked on their item description. After your order is received, we will order them from our supplier
within one to five business days. In most cases, they arrive at our warehouse within 5 business days.
Q: How can I reach you? A: If you’re unable to find an answer to your question on our site, you’re invited to contact us via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-858-457-HERB.
Q: Can I go to your office to pick up the products directly? A: Yes. If you are in San Diego, you may stop by our office to make a direct purchase.
We are located at 8830 Rehco Road, Suite E, San Diego, CA 92121. Our office hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Q: What is your money back guarantee? A: If for any reason you are unhappy with any product you bought from us, you may return it
for a full refund of products within 30 days (less the shipping cost). The shipping cost is
the $5.95 you paid for orders smaller than $45 or the cost we paid when your orders are over $45. Please notice only
one opened bottle from the whole order is eligible for return. All the remaining bottles should be in a factory
sealed and RESALEABLE condition. Any writing or mark on the bottles will render them not resaleable and thus
not refundable. Sales of custom order items are final and not eligible for return.
Q: Why do not I receive any email from you after my order? A: Often times we noticed that either customers typed their email address wrong or our emails were mistakenly labelled
as spam by customers' email servers. So please check the email address is right and the emails are not trashed.
Q: Do you offer volume discounts? A: If you are a savvy shopper, you may appreciate that our premium herbs are already sold
at significant discounts compared to others. Our $45 free shipping is also a
measure for volume discount.
Q: Do you accept international orders? A: Currently we accept orders from selected countries.
Q: What do I need to know for international orders?
(1) Customs. While we do not see customs as an issue in most cases, we cannot guarantee your order will not be hold by your specific customs. So we will not be responsible for any loss it may cause. But if the package is rejected by your customs and returned to us, we will refund you the product cost.
(2) Taxes. Any additional duties and taxes assessed by your customs are the responsibility of the customer.
(3) Shipping method. We ship with US Postal Service (USPS) international mails ranging from first class, priority to express mails. First class mail is the cheapest but it does not provide tracking on package and has the longest delivery time. Priority flat rate envelope has a modest cost, provides tracking, and delivers faster. Express mail is the most expensive but is the fastest with full tracking.
(4) Shipping cost. Shipping cost is applied to all international orders. Please choose the shipping method that best suits your need.
(5) Handling fee. We do not charge any handling fee unless the shipping address is not eligible for printing online for some countries. In such cases, we will have to manually prepare the shipping label and handle the package to a clerk at postal office, often after a long waiting line, a $5 handling fee will apply.
(6) Delivery time. Upon completion of your order, we will ship your items within one business day along with the necessary customs form. It may take 1-2 weeks to a couple of months to reach you, depending on shipping method and custom inspection.
(7) Product restriction.
Please notice that we do not ship bulk herbs or single herb extract bottles to any international address.
(8) Cancellation. You may cancel your order provided that the order has not yet been shipped. However, you can return the items for a refund on product cost. Shipping charge is not refundable in any case.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Contents in www.activeherb.com is for information purpose only and are written to our best knowledge and expertise for the scientific accuracy. They are not to replace the advice of your physicians. The research cited in our contents are published in scientific journals and have not subjected to the FDA evaluation. We reserve the copyright to protect our contents. Any reproduction without in its entirety and without explicit credits to ActiveHerb is prohibited.